Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 29, 2024

RIP KRIS KRISTOFFERSON 1936-2024

I lost a good friend yesterday.

I first met and worked with Kris in 1979. I had heard of him, of course, but what a joy it was to actually work with him and spend time with him.

Kristofferson was a top song writer who wote some of the greatest music I ever grew up with including "For The Good Times", "Help me Make It Thru The Night", "Why Me" and many more.

His acting career had over 100n credits including "A Star Is Born", "Pat Garrett & Billy The Kid", "Bring Me the Head Of Alfredo Garcia", "Semi Tough", "Sailor Who Fell From Grace With The Sea" and of course "Heaven's Gate".

Kris will be missed by many people but he has left a long lasting legacy for people to remember. Kris Kristofferson passed away on September 28, 2024 at the age of 88.

RIP my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment