Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 26, 2024

TRUCKERS WOMAN 1975 (TUBI)

I have to admit I loved the look of the film. I liked the world of 1975.

It seems the makes of this film couldn't decide what they wanted. It has a great exploitation title but is more of s crime movie with some light comedy thrown in but no real sleaze.

Mike Kelly (Michael Hawkins) is a trucker and he is investigating the death of his father, also a truck driver who was killed in the pre-credit sequence.

This filmed in 3 weeks movie from Florence, South Carolina is ok, but it really lacks a lot. I did find out that the original title was "Truckin' Man" aand the producers changed it to hopefully increase the boxoffice.

I don't think it worked. In my opinion the movie could have used more action on the road and a bevy of beautiful women. However, I didn't make the film so what do I know.

You might like this film, you might not. I did, but I have seen so much better. The rest of the cast includes Doodles Weaver, Mary Cannon, Phillip Rubenstein, Larry Drake and Peggy Linville.

Check it out if you so desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment