Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 29, 2024

WITNESS UNPROTECTED 2018 (TUBI)

A TV movie from Fred Olen Ray.

I see that this film also gets a ton of bad press and I don't know why. I thought it was pretty good considering. I only watched it because Fred directed it.

Daphne Zuniga stars as Sam, an investigative photographer who gets caught up in a murder after she witnesses a killer taking out a victim.

Adam Huss is Detective Matt Carlton who slowly grows fond of Sam and when she is set up and accused of the murder she witnessed, he starts to help her.

There are some pretty interesting twists and turns and I did not find the movie boring as most people did. Yes, the actress playing Sam's daughter Laurie (Gianna DiDonato) does have an irritating voice, but that's hardly a reason to dis the movie.

I thought everyone involved did their best and the results aren't perfect, but they are much better than many, many other movies out there.

The rest of the cast includes Tim Abell, Monica Young, Simeon Rice, Meredith Thomas and Darn oldham.

No comments:

Post a Comment