Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, October 21, 2024

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN DAY 21: SPECTERS 1987 (VINEGAR SYNDROME) BLU-RAY

Strange late 80's Italian horror.

The thread bare plot involves a digging that somehow releases a demon who starts haunting and hunting the members of the party which is led by a US professor named Lasky (Donald Pleasense).

You don't see the demon until the final 10 minutes and you barely get a good look at it.

I didn't really understand a lot of what was going on but at least I had Trine Michelsen naked in a few scenes and that made it a bit better. I also really enjoyed seeing Erna Schurer in a small role. That brought back some great memories.

I was hoping for a better film and was disappointed. It just seemed all over the place with the horror angle and then Michelsen's character who was dating a member of Laskey's party.

If you're a fan of later Italian horror you might get a kick out of it. I can't say I didn't like the movie, but I was let down. The ending is what one would expect for any horror film of the era.

No comments:

Post a Comment